Monday, February 27, 2017

Offline Marketing: Building Relationships Within Your Community

Offline Marketing: Building Relationships

 Offline Marketing: Building Relationships Within Your CommunityOffline Marketing: Building Relationships

As a business owner, whether working remotely from home or in a brick-n-mortar building,  you’ll likely benefit from leaving your office once a week to build relationships.
Offline Marketing took on an entirely new meaning to me back in 2012 when I accepted a volunteer position at a local C.A.O. (community action agency) as their Donation Coordinator/Director.
I initially was apprehensive due to being slightly shy, that soon became second thought as I was forced to think outside of myself and into the lives of my area residents who needed my help.
During my stint as a volunteer I was able to bring in the largest single monetary donation that the C.A.O. had received in over 30 years! Not only that, I made some great friendships and was able to meet business owners every week! I also got over my fear of public speaking (thank you Erica M.!!)
I hope you will find a way to reach outside of your business by doing some offline marketing as a volunteer this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment